Tuesday, December 24, 2013

REVIEW: The Devil's Pawn by Elizabeth Finn

The Devil's PawnThe Devil's Pawn by Elizabeth Finn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really have no words for this book...

I...

Yeah. Generally, her books are pretty good. But this one was just... disturbing? I don't know what word to use!

//





When the lead male character all but rapes her at the beginning to "rid her of that pesky virginity" so that she can then become basically a prostitute.... I almost called it quits right then. And then when he proceeded to not let her find 'satisfaction' shall we say? - WTF?

//



On top of everything, he supposedly loves her so very much, but he allows another man to 'purchase her services' and then WATCHES WHILE SHE SERVICES SAID MAN!!!

//




I just... OMG! I can't...

UGH!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment