Friday, July 26, 2013

REVIEW: Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars







JUNE 12, 2013

I LOVE this book so far! The dynamics that Will and Lake have created is just beautiful. They are so in love and so happy!!




Which is why I'm PISSED at Lake right now!!

Stop being such a stupid bitch!!



And skank ho, you need to just GTFO!




I'll finish reviewing once I'm done with the book and I've had some Valium and a drink. ;-)


~*~*~*~ UPDATE: Finished Book 06/13/13 ~*~*~*~

I had many moments where I wanted to:

...



Where Lake was concerned, I spent most of the book going:

...



And Will... Whoa! DUDE!?? What the hell? You didn't do anything wrong! Why are you putting yourself through this?! I just wanna:





What Lake's mother did was incredibly wise and incredibly sweet.

...





While I think his groveling was unnecessary, because HE DID NOTHING WRONG, Will's effort at the end to win Lake back had me all:





And while I think there were just WAY too many insecurities and completely bullshit bitchiness on her part (view spoiler)[ reading the two of them working it out:

...

(hide spoiler)]




All said and done... I was put through the ringer and I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK!! GO! READ!! NOW!!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment