Friday, July 26, 2013

REVIEW: Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend by Cassie Mae

Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat FriendReasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend by Cassie Mae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars










JUNE 14, 2013

Just finished the book... and it was just so damn SWEET!! :-)





There were parts of it where I was just thinking to myself:





I love the ending... It just made me go all, "Awwwww...".




And I determined that for them:




Should you read this book? Yes! Would an older age group enjoy it? I think so... it reminded me of when I was in middle school/high school. I think it applies to any time period! VERY good book! :-)






JUNE 12, 2013



Awwww... this book is just so:






And it just is so cute when he goes and:






View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment